♡ Give the Gift of Reading ♡
Paul Bunyan is a giant lumberjack in American folklore. His exploits revolve around the tall tales of his superhuman labors, and he is customarily accompanied by Babe the Blue Ox. The character originated in the oral tradition of North American loggers, and was later popularized by freelance writer William B. Laughead (1882–1958) in a 1916 promotional pamphlet for the Red River Lumber Company. He has been the subject of various literary compositions, musical pieces, commercial works, and theatrical productions. His likeness is displayed in several oversized statues across North America.
♡ For other learning videos or children storybook read alouds, click here to subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/LittleCozyN…
Artist: Kimiko Ishizaka
Composer:Johann Sebastian Bach
Title: Goldberg Variations, BWV 988 – 02 – Variatio 1 a 1 Clav.
Links to our Read Aloud Books for Kids :
1- The Three Little Pigs : https://youtu.be/UN-73zQtNC0
2- Jack and the Beanstalk : https://youtu.be/FD-gVMzXA_Q
3- The Tale of Benjamin Bunny : https://youtu.be/V5EmLUGyJ4s
4- Gulliver’s Travel : https://youtu.be/T_NVlVlSaFc
5- Swiss Family Robinson : https://youtu.be/FF3EDgt0684
6- Jack Sprat Nursery Rhyme : https://youtu.be/7Cv2OtlrH3o
7- King John and Prince Arthur : https://youtu.be/BGWsyG6YQAQ
8- The Gingerbread Man: https://youtu.be/dHpXCMT3M8c
9- Thumbelina https://youtu.be/vRkumDGKz_Y
10- Sleeping Beauty : https://youtu.be/h2U2A2ShKlk
11- Rumpelstiltskin : https://youtu.be/_-D6HXYQ6R0
12- Chicken Little : https://youtu.be/JBiUZyb2Ab8
13 – Hansel and Gretel (Part One) : https://youtu.be/pIpQtGasETM
14 – The Three Billy Goats Gruff : https://youtu.be/Q7SxEzH1iaE
15 – The Bremen Town Musicians : https://youtu.be/DviYDtFG9mI
16 – The Hare and the Tortoise : https://youtu.be/EO1DJ6H8cVU
17 – Casey Jones : https://youtu.be/HLJgZlQbtCE
18 – Rapunzel : https://youtu.be/yAuxW9tHs1Y
19 – The City Mouse and the Country Mouse : https://youtu.be/Gd0FGjsoKKI
20 – Hansel and Gretel (Part Two) : https://youtu.be/PizWtJetTJQ
21 – The Little Red Hen : https://youtu.be/h_DiQtfR51M
22 – The Tale of Peter Rabbit : https://youtu.be/83pd0u5M4Io
IMPORTANCE OF READING ALOUD
• Reading books aloud to kids is widely recognized as the single most important activity leading to language development. Among other things, reading aloud builds word-sound awareness in children, a potent predictor of reading success.
• Reading aloud to young children is not only one of the best activities to stimulate language and cognitive skills; it also builds motivation, curiosity, and memory. Bardige, B. Talk to Me, Baby!(2009), Paul H Brookes Pub Co.
• Reading aloud to kids stimulates language development even before a child can talk. Bardige, B. Talk to Me, Baby!(2009), Paul H Brookes Pub Co.
• The nurturing and one-on-one attention from parents during reading aloud encourages children to form a positive association with books and reading later in life.
• Children that read along to books have the opportunity to practice listening – a crucial skill for kindergarten and beyond **Copyright information**
The material shown in this video is owned by the book author and illustrator.
This work is based on an original work of the Core Knowledge® Foundation made available through licensing under a Creative Commons License. This does not in any way imply that the Core Knowledge Foundation endorses this work